Sunday, October 6, 2013

One step closer

And this is not a twilight love song.

You know when at times you have to make a wise decision and yet you are never sure how wise it could be?

When at times you have to step back and see the bigger picture of everything and still cannot see the obvious because you have the kind of perception that you can't resist?

When at times you think you haven't done enough for yourself and yet people keep demanding more from you and it leaves you with no option?

When at times you know that you have sacrificed your passion for your future yet your future needs your passion to begin with?

Life is full of choices.
But I have to choose the best for me.

But wait.

How should I know it's the best when I know it's the best when I found worse? 


No comments:

Post a Comment